IDAL was present at the prestigious European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning (ESANN 2020). The conference was supposed to be held in April as usual, but due to COVID-19 situation, the conference was postponed to 2nd-4th October, and eventually held online. IDAL made two contributions. José D. Martín-Guerrero organized a special session on Quantum Machine Learning with Prof. Lucas Lamata (University of Seville) and presented a tutoral on that topic. Óscar J. Pellicer-Valero presented one of the results of his PhD, in particular, a novel idea to enhance the resolution of Convolutional Neural Networks with applications to medical image segmentation.
- Prof. Enrique Solano visits IDAL
- Conference on Artificial Intelligence at the UV
- IDAL to participate in a consortium with FORD and NUTAI for an AI project
- IDAL participates in a research project on AI for industrial processes
- New Journal of Physics selects an IDAL paper as one of the best ones published in 2020