The paper entitled ‘Single trajectory characterization via machine learning’ co-authored by IDAL member José D. Martín-Guerrero has been selected by the publisher as one the top five published in 2020 according to its quality, interest awakaned in readers, downloads and citations. The paper proposes a Machine Learning approach to accurately characterize single trajectories in diffusion mechanisms. The research was carried out in collaboration with the Research Institute for Photonic Sciences, ICFO.
- Prof. Enrique Solano visits IDAL
- Conference on Artificial Intelligence at the UV
- IDAL to participate in a consortium with FORD and NUTAI for an AI project
- IDAL participates in a research project on AI for industrial processes
- New Journal of Physics selects an IDAL paper as one of the best ones published in 2020